L.I. Mini Bike Madness Show & Swap Meet 7/26/20 Long Island NY

First event of 2020. We have swap meets every month until Oct/Nov!
Sunday July 26th from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
110 Walt Whitman Rd in Huntington Station NY 11746. Directly behind The Bryant Restaurant off Rt 110

BUY SELL TRADE or just come on down and Hang Out.
Vintage mini bikes, go karts, rolling frames, projects and plenty of parts for sale.
Free Admission and Free Vending spots for mini bike related items only.
All welcome, except 1 guy from NJ.
#FYB
No Riding permitted on the property.
Check us out on FaceBook. Go to L.I. Mini Bike Madness and press like/ follow for future events.

I really wish I could come to this event but I do not have a vehicle currently after I lost my job in April 2020. There are no kind of Mini Bike events or swap meets near me here where I live in Collins, New York that I have ever seen or heard of close to me. I hope everyone going has a great time.

I really wish I could come to this event but I do not have a vehicle currently after I lost my job in April 2020. There are no kind of Mini Bike events or swap meets near me here where I live in Collins, New York that I have ever seen or heard of close to me. I hope everyone going has a great time.
Go to our FaceBook page L.I. Mini Bike Madness. We have people from all over the Tri State area and many from upstate NY. Maybe someone on the page will offer you a ride to and from.
Hope to see you at an event.

Thanks for the info BigBoyToys. The closest thing I use for social media these days is only YouTube & OldMiniBikes.com to talk with people. I used to have a Facebook profile to talk with a friend when he was in the Army over seas back in 2013 but I deleted the profile in 2015 when he got done serving. I would just be happy to find someone that lives 5 to 10 miles from me in Collins, NY that is also interested in mini bikes to have someone to ride with from time to time. Maybe I'll leave a post to see if anyone here on OldMiniBikes.com is located 5 to 10 miles away from me & go from there. Maybe I'll get lucky & find a ridding buddy that way.

Thanks for the info BigBoyToys. The closest thing I use for social media these days is only YouTube & OldMiniBikes.com to talk with people. I used to have a Facebook profile to talk with a friend when he was in the Army over seas back in 2013 but I deleted the profile in 2015 when he got done serving. I would just be happy to find someone that lives 5 to 10 miles from me in Collins, NY that is also interested in mini bikes to have someone to ride with from time to time. Maybe I'll leave a post to see if anyone here on OldMiniBikes.com is located 5 to 10 miles away from me & go from there. Maybe I'll get lucky & find a ridding buddy that way.
Post on our page and see if anyone is near your area and then take it from there. Good luck and Be Safe!
Greg D