L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet. Sunday October 23rd. Farmingdale NY

L.I. MINI BIKE SHOW and SWAP MEET. Sunday October 23rd. Farmingdale NY from 9 a.m to 2 p.m..
Come on down and show your mini bikes, sell your mini bikes, swap, buy and sell parts, browse or just BS with other mini bike enthusiasts from the Tri State area.

Free Event!

Plenty of room for vendors!

Restroom on premise.

70 BAITING PLACE RD FARMINGDALE NY 11735.

For questions: choppercarm@gmail.com

Like us on FaceBook: L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet page.

Last edited:

trinik7597

This is a great time !!!! And getting bigger every time as people find out it's for real .. if you are within driving distance you should make it a point to come out !!!

If there isn't a mini bike race that day ill be there. Sounds like a good time to hang out and possibly bring some extra parts I have to make some room. For more stuf :thumbsup:

I will be there with a Jeep full of engines. If anyone is in need of something specific let me know. If I have it, I'll bring it. I will have both painted and running ones and pickin' fresh ones.

Final Show and Swap Meet of the Year, THIS SUNDAY!!!

Expecting a really good turn out!
Come on down and come look at some cool Vintage and newer mini bikes, trikes and go karts. Buy and sell some parts! Everyone needs another Winter Project so pack up the vans and trailers and come make some holiday money!
Free Event!
No mini bike riding permitted!
Bathroom on site.
70 Baiting Place Rd in Farmingdale. Just North of SS Pkwy and Rt 110.

Hope to see some new faces.

Thx,
Greg

trinik7597

Was another great day !!!! Turn out gets better every time !! Really becoming a great time for enthusiasts to get together and have a good time . buy , sell , trade or just hang out .. Thanks guys for your time and effort !!