L.I. Mini bike show and swap meet. THIS SUNDAY!!!! March 26th

L.I. Mini Bike Show and Swap Meet. THIS SUNDAY!!!! March 26th

First event of 2017! Weather permitting.

70 Baiting Place Rd
Farmingdale NY 11735
just off RT110 and Adams Blvd.

BUY, SELL, TRADE mini bike, go karts and parts. We have people come from the Tri State area.

Stop by and say Hi.
Hope to see many new faces this year and our dedicated group from last year including Eric K, P Ficarra, Frank, Karl Not So Mini and Tim Fat Azz Coughlin just to name a few.

See you there!!!

Chopper Carm

Thank you OldMiniBikes!

Hi all,

Just signed up with OldMiniBikes! A newbie!! Question, is this show inside or out? What time does it start? Think I will bring some parts to sell off from my Rupp Roadster build.

gss454

Hello,
It is outside. It is 9a.m. to 3p.m.
Free event.
Have a few members on OldMiniBikes that come from Pa, NJ and upstate NY as well.
If you have Facebook, go to L.I.Mini bike show and swap meet and click follow/ like. You will be informed of future show dates. 1 show per month. All events are same time and place every month. April show is Sunday the 23rd.
Weather conditions permitting.
Indoor restroom on site.

Thanks,
Greg D

Last edited:
SUNY Farmingdale? I will take some photos of RT 110 by Adventure Land and surrounding area and post them or I will see if I can figure out how to attach them to a PM.
Still a decent area.

Hi Karl. I got the manco all cleaned up. Very happy to have it. Thank you. I was wondering if you could pm your number. I misplaced your business card and had a question to ask you.
Best regards,
Pat