Lapeer dragway-open to mini bikes!!

Ok, i'm gonna try this again, Ed at lapeer says cmon out any saturday, gates at noon, $25.00 for all the track time you can get while were there! If we got 10 bikes that want a bracket race he will give a trophy, if not test and tune the F*ck outta your stuff. You don't need me, just show up, pay and get down...however we will be going there as well.
mark

openong day 4-6-13

I got some new things coming for my bike from jr racecar. looking to def race it this year.
and the award for the longest build goes to.............CHADILLAC!!! cmon bro, ur allowed over here u already been here, lol!!! we were out friday and saturday at one of the spots. J/K on the build.....

Just a heads up for Lapeer:
Bike, quad, sled etc, anything without a body REQUIRES that you wear full leather pants and jacket, gloves and boots. Not like Ubly where you can race in a T-shirt and jeans.
They assume you have all that when you show up. If you roll up to the start without it, they won't let you run, and you won't get your money back.
With that, you can run the full 1/4 mile if you wish.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Ok, i'm gonna try this again, Ed at lapeer says cmon out any saturday, gates at noon, $25.00 for all the track time you can get while were there! If we got 10 bikes that want a bracket race he will give a trophy, if not test and tune the F*ck outta your stuff. You don't need me, just show up, pay and get down...however we will be going there as well.
mark

openong day 4-6-13
Very nice, wish we had this out here.

chadillac

and the award for the longest build goes to.............CHADILLAC!!! cmon bro, ur allowed over here u already been here, lol!!! we were out friday and saturday at one of the spots. J/K on the build.....
I been saving me pennies Im going all out my friend.. just wait and see. Im going to get the rest that need to run the shockwave. Im not waiting for deals this time. Im going to buy everything I need. I just hope it all fits.

Last edited:
I'm very interested I just have to take some days off work to come out its on Sundays what time do they start I get out on 3 on Sundays but its shot 2 hr drive to get out there