Largest engine

I messed up and let someone mess with my ct200uex and it went bad. What's the cheapest, but largest engine i can put on this bike? I know im gonna need other parts to go with it.... But i want to know where to look for engines first. Highest horse power & ccs??

Bigger isn't always better when it comes to minibike engines. Another thing to think about is weight with the larger engines. Everything is more expensive with them too.

The 13hp 420cc Predator is $400. I'd rather go with a 212cc for $140 (or cheaper on sale) and mod it. Getting that hp out of a 212 is easy, but would cost you more than the larger engine. It'd be missing the added torque too. The 420cc weighs 76lbs while the 212cc is 37lbs.

Those big engines also use a 1" shaft and clutches for those run close to $100. A 3/4" clutch can be had for under $30. A 40 series torque converter would run you around $370 if you wanted to go that route.

I'm not sure on this, but you may have to run a stage 1 kit to even get the 420cc engine to fit in the frame. A custom tank may be needed as well for clearance.

Your best bet is to just swap in a 212 and don't let your dumbass friends mess with your stuff.

Bigger isn't always better when it comes to minibike engines. Another thing to think about is weight with the larger engines. Everything is more expensive with them too.

The 13hp 420cc Predator is $400. I'd rather go with a 212cc for $140 (or cheaper on sale) and mod it. Getting that hp out of a 212 is easy, but would cost you more than the larger engine. It'd be missing the added torque too. The 420cc weighs 76lbs while the 212cc is 37lbs.

Those big engines also use a 1" shaft and clutches for those run close to $100. A 3/4" clutch can be had for under $30. A 40 series torque converter would run you around $370 if you wanted to go that route.

I'm not sure on this, but you may have to run a stage 1 kit to even get the 420cc engine to fit in the frame. A custom tank may be needed as well for clearance.

Your best bet is to just swap in a 212 and don't let your dumbass friends mess with your stuff.
Ok- thank you I really appreciate it