Largest rear sprocket available for MiniBaja MB-165 ?

I am 99 percent sure my cycle uses 420 size rear chain and I see this sprocket from OldMiniBikes
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/steel-sprocket-60-tooth-41-chain.html
and I wonder if it is the largest. The same company also sells a 72 tooth sprocket "blank" but I think blank means no holes. That wont work unless I can place my old sprocket over the new one and drill new holes.... I'd rather buy something ready to bolt on. Any suggestions for a larger sprocket source ?

Blank sprocket means no holes and yours uses 420 chain.

It might be easier to mess with the gearing on the jackshaft instead of the rear sprocket.

Yes, thank you. That is great news but we know it cannot be cheap. Before I spend lots ( more ) of money I would like to survey the market to find what is standardly available instead of custom.

I found a split sprocket 66 tooth using 420 chain that will fit a sprocket adapter that bolts right up to MiniBaja or Coleman large bikes.
I do believe I have found the largest rear sprocket standardly available. I would conceivably be easier and cheaper to change the sprocket on the jackshaft to achieve the same change in gearing ratios but I have never seen any mention of modifying the original centrifugal clutch and jackshaft trannys.

I see at that link the many size options for MiniBaja and Coleman including the 72 tooth sprocket and that they have
4 holes 3/8"
3.150" Bolt Circle
1.580" Center hole
So are these the defining requirements for rear sprockets for MB165 and Coleman type mini bikes ?

I am doing the slowest possible rock crawling and riding up dry creek beds and weaving through trees in dense forest etc.

It further states that the USA standard 6" wheel has a 2 7/8" bolt pattern which is not compatible

Correction.... I will find out soon enough first hand but there is some disagreement whether the bolts that hold the sprocket to the wheel are fully 3/8s of an inch or actually 5/16 inch. I assume both will work but if the bolt and hole are actually very snug, the overall strength would be increased by a hundred percent or more. Again specifically talking about the Baja MB-165 in case there was ever an evolution of design in the sprocket connections. Further, I want the bolt hole and bolt very snug because I am considering the exploration of moving the sprocket away from the wheel a little in order to provide greater clearance between the chain and the tire. I may experiment initially by using quantities of washers as spacers and if nuts are screwed to the end of the mounting bolts I will make sure they both are grade 8 so that I can put the very maximum torque and squeeze on the stack of washers.

I used Gopower's 60 tooth on my MB165. Perfect fit, no problems. They also have an aluminum 72 tooth option.
https://www.gopowersports.com/4-hole-mini-bike-sprocket/
Well it turns out the GoPower Sports has the largest available sprocket for Mini Baja MB-165 amd MB-200. It is 72 teeth BUT they misrepresent the sprocket on their website by saying it is Aluminum. I ordered one and it is NOT aluminum. It is steel. I expect one third decrease in speed and one third increase in torque. This I assume when used with the centrifugal clutch will act like a granny gear in trucks and jeeps etc.

Well it turns out the GoPower Sports has the largest available sprocket for Mini Baja MB-165 amd MB-200. It is 72 teeth BUT they misrepresent the sprocket on their website by saying it is Aluminum. I ordered one and it is NOT aluminum. It is steel. I expect one third decrease in speed and one third increase in torque. This I assume when used with the centrifugal clutch will act like a granny gear in trucks and jeeps etc.
You should consider a torque converter, too. Paired with a 72 tooth, you’ll be fine with hills, and you can actually get enough speed if you gear it correctly. Best of both worlds.

You should consider a torque converter, too.
They are pretty awesome and not too expensive if you go with one of the Chinese knock-off ones.

Running a Chinese backing plate with Tav30 everything else since I had to cut it up to make it work with my setup. Love the thing.

I want different minis so I have this one with a TAV, one that I'm currently working on that will be 15hp+ with a clutch setup and another with a pit bike engine (110cc, 4 spd) in it. I'm on the fence about putting a 140cc engine in the one so it has a bit more power.

I would consider a Torque Converter and may get around to it but the known good ones cost $200 and no one seems to have sorted out
the crap and junk from the asian suppliers. While the technical literature says the TQs have a variable gear ration of 3X, no one I read about is experiencing any kind of change of performance that reflects that big of a range. That leaves me very curious. I am not sure I will get an increase in performance of any kind that is worth $200 plus a good bit of labor .......

PS.... It is hard for me to justify a TQ for $200 verses a brand new engine that is only $99 at Harbor Freight. It would be nice to list the different Chinese suppliers along with a poll of users so we could weed out the crap suppliers vs others with decent products.