Last Simplex kart

Maybe this should not be here...I have the last simplex twin 820 west bend kart made 1963 64. Trying to find ad in Karting World Magazine i was told its original its has engine mounts on axle bearing mounts.aluminium floor thicker simplex rims all 5 inch .Bent stering hop.Three leg stering wheel.gas and brake pedals go in only. Engine tags serial numbers within 30 apart. Open axle...Any help with year and month or ad. Appreciated. (Sorry if this is not in the correct spot)

Maybe this should not be here...I have the last simplex twin 820 west bend kart made 1963 64. Trying to find ad in Karting World Magazine i was told its original its has engine mounts on axle bearing mounts.aluminium floor thicker simplex rims all 5 inch .Bent stering hop.Three leg stering wheel.gas and brake pedals go in only. Engine tags serial numbers within 30 apart. Open axle...Any help with year and month or ad. Appreciated. (Sorry if this is not in the correct spot)
I have several issues of karting World I'll look through them but maybe one of these? Mark in Phoenix

Attachments