Late '60s Rupp XL350 project, three engines

Vintage Rupp mini bike project, not running, needs full restoration, but is complete. I can't take on this project myself due to living in an apartment.

The bike currently houses a 3.5 hp Craftsman engine but coming with the bike is a vintage Jacobsen J321 two-stroke engine (50s era, reportedly runs, but I haven't run it in the time I had it), not pictured. Two other engines included in the deal include a fully assembled 5-hp Briggs and Stratton rebuilt with new rings, gaskets and a full respray. Never fired since being overhauled, and the third final engine included with the bike is a 2-hp Briggs and Stratton, fully disassembled and repainted, ready for reassembly. Authentic decals that are period correct for it included. Also correct Rupp handlebars included, not pictured, and a 2-hp Briggs engine sans gas tank/carburetor.
Bike and engines are at my dad's place in Halsey.
I can be reached via call or text at 541-417-0918, or via e-mail at ryan68bug@hotmail.com.
$200 OBO for all. 00000_6jhfByBr6fg_600x450[1].jpg 00x0x_lUAegR6xKhP_50x50c[1].jpg jacobsen2.jpg jacobsen.jpg IMG_3711 copy.jpg IMG_3704 copy.jpg IMG_3701 copy.jpg IMG_3698 copy.jpg IMG_3697 copy.jpg IMG_3696 copy.jpg
Will not ship, for local pick-up only, if there's any Oregon bike builders interested.

Yeah it is ,carplays wife and .mine are probably on the same mini bike haters social site im not allowed to buy any more bikes for the rest of the year but this has me trying to get ahold of my cousin in Oregon my wife didn't say anything about him

Hey dave be careful bumpin others posts ive had outlaw ace fly off the handle cuz i accidentally bumped someone else's post it got so bad i had to ignore his act for a month

Hey Ryan sorry to hear you got to let it go hey i had to downsize to an apartment to so i made the best of it my 72 beetle now shares garage space with my bikes and i even got a shed for oddball goodies and projects i haven't started yet so good luck