Lawn mower.

I thought I would just share with you guys what I mess around with in my spare time.

(clickable thumbnail)

I am using a 6 inch pulley on the front and a 3 inch on the back. the motor was a 10 hp 22 cid until I put a 11 hp 25 cid crank in it and then used a 12 hp billet rod made by arc racing. So its stroked. but I dont have any picture of the motor yet.

STOP!! I am in lawnmower racing and i am concerned! #1 have you upgraded the brakes? #2 have you upgraded the steering ? #3 have you taken in the concideration of safety??????????????? and #4 are you going to race this mower in an association or just play around with it in your backyard????

This is a vintage minibike forum dude. Safety consists of a pair of shoes and a scrub brake if your lucky :) It should work pretty well the trick would be to gear it right with the pullys to get the most speed while keeping the power up. I would also try to get the center of gravity as low as possible ad that would mean lowering the axles and the seat somehow. Have fun

if it was safe it wouldn't be as fun. isn't thier reason powerful cars and guns and stuff is that it is dangerous and being able to control something more powerful than ourselves.

O sorry guys I wandered off for a while...

Austin.... I have done alot more work then you think I have done...

Live axle with bearing hangers installed...
Hydro disc brakes..
Custom built front axle with custom tig welded spindels..
and a p700 tranny

O and check out my build thread here-- Lawn Mower Central -> My craftsmen