leathernun's Vintage Retek Cheetah build

Well I decided to throw my pile together too since so many others are participating. Only thing I have done so far is alot of parts gathering, and I also had the frame and fenders blasted . The frame has about 4 coats of high gloss black enamel .New fiberglass covers were made for me by Rick ( Chatten63):thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing this bike done:thumbsup:. It is also nice you got the kids involved by having them make your sign:laugh:.

I like the gold! Black and gold combo? sweet. Im assuming the frame is painted already.
Nice build going to be killer when its done im sure.

I like the gold! Black and gold combo? sweet. Im assuming the frame is painted already.
Nice build going to be killer when its done im sure.
Gold is the original color. I have the gas tank at the chrome plater's now. Frame needs one more coat of clear, and I will be ready to start the assembly process. Still have to get ther wheels blasted and some small parts.:thumbsup:

Paul I don't know if you have good foot peg rubber,chech this place out -they have new BATES foot pegs and rubbers- WAKULA RACING. Rubbers are like $11

Progress update.

Re-dyed the original seat :thumbsup:
Got new clutch cover and chain cover from Chatten63 :thumbsup:
Fenders painted and cleared :thumbsup:
Front wheel painted :thumbsup:
Purchased new rear tire :thumbsup:
Purchased NOS headlight :thumbsup:
Motor is done :thumbsup:.

Currently working on stripping rear wheel and hubs for paint.:grind: