leathernun's Vintage Retek Cheetah build

jeep4me

......But according to some this doesn't count as a build because I am just painting and rechroming and buying bolt-ons :eek:ut:........
That's why I didn't enter this build-off. I was going to restore the Ben Hur, but I didn't think it would be a "build", I thought it was just a "restoration". I didn't want to step on anybodies toes.

BTW, your Cheetah looks awesome. Another fine product produced by Paul Jr.:scared::thumbsup:

That's why I didn't enter this build-off. I was going to restore the Ben Hur, but I didn't think it would be a "build", I thought it was just a "restoration". I didn't want to step on anybodies toes.

BTW, your Cheetah looks awesome. Another fine product produced by Paul Jr.:scared::thumbsup:
Man a resto is a build. When you turn a turd into a diamond, its a skill for sure :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Man a resto is a build. When you turn a turd into a diamond, its a skill for sure :thumbsup:
I guess so, but it's kind late now for me to enter and I've already fallen almost a month behind the rest of you guys. I don't want to rush this build, there's lots to chrome on the Hur, which means lots of $$. So I'll wait until the summer to restore it.

I have a connection :laugh: I used to work for a wheel factory and we sent certain wheels to the plater . Its not available to anyone , just a friend doing me a favor :thumbsup:

Its always nice to have friends in that line of work. Chrome plating, body shops, auto parts stores, ect. Looks good man. I like it. :thumbsup: