Lebanon CT Mini Bike Throw Down 7-8-17

joshua. c.

count me in for this, my bikes running excellent. ill see if I can recruit one of my friends to ride my spare bike but I don't think I'll be successful, either way I'll have the bike with me.

joshua. c.

I double posted so I deleted one. if this is the track I remember from 2 years ago its very small maybe 15 or 20 feet total and several heats were broken down by bike type and then there was a borrows bike race and a figure 8 race (try not to crash). and a girls only race. then one race for everyone for the s shaped wrench trophy. last time it was during a car and bike show there and the fairgrounds were actually pretty big. after the event I stuck around a bit to chit chat with other mini bikers and joined in with some of the remaining attendees in some un official drag racing on the grass by front fence.

joshua. c.

yea I see myself in that video. dark red helmet and jean shirt. it was a fun event. I just found out last night that I have an important family event that I am expected to be at that same night. I wish they had chosen a different night and they could have done so. even though I'm unhappy about it I don't think I can make this event.

Alright, who is going and what time is everyone getting there :shrug: [MENTION=13654]gumpit[/MENTION] [MENTION=52360]Rich Dalton[/MENTION] [MENTION=43506]trinik7597[/MENTION] [MENTION=9618]Peekster[/MENTION] [MENTION=50599]mini one[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Alright, who is going and what time is everyone getting there :shrug: [MENTION=13654]gumpit[/MENTION] [MENTION=52360]Rich Dalton[/MENTION] [MENTION=43506]trinik7597[/MENTION] [MENTION=9618]Peekster[/MENTION] [MENTION=50599]mini one[/MENTION]
i cant make it im on call friday - monday 7am

The race was great. Jay got his new trike and flipped it. Everyone does. The guys that put on the event are a great group and put on more throughout the year. Including at RiceORama in Spencer in September.