Lego?

Anyone on here into Lego and the knock-off bootleg kits?

I finished the Mould King Mauser 98k sniper rifle yesterday. It was a fun build overall, actually shoots bricks and has a working bolt action receiver. The mechanism is a bit finicky, but it does work. It's just under 42" long. Picked it up from YourWoBB for $47.10 shipped. It was missing 1 piece (found another that worked in my stash) and had 1 incorrect piece (wasn't a critical piece) in the kit. Neither ended up being that big of a deal.

https://www.yourwobb.com/

Loy Chen runs the site. He's active on the Lepin sub-reddit and provides some good service. The kits do come out of China though, so they take a week or so to get here. They don't come with boxes. I believe he will ship the box if you want one, but it costs more.

I also have a bit over 25lbs of bulk Lego on it's way to me right now too that I won on the Goodwill auction site. My end goal with that is to build the Lego Millennium Falcon (75192) with random colored bricks.

Bought the Lego Question Mark Block and should have it in a couple of days. It'll go well with the Lego NES that I have.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/super-mario-64-question-mark-block-71395

Also found out the Lego Harley Fatboy is getting retired soon. I think we still have a couple of them at my work. Figure I'll grab two of them. One to build, one to sell later once the price starts going up on them.

Attachments

mustangfrank

Pretty cool...

My last hoorah with Legos was the Lego Car kit I got circa 1980, pistons moved up and down in the cylinders, I was amazed at age 10ish. Still have it somewhere in the original box, the illustrated flip top lid box was impressive by itself.

Picked up one of the Lego Harley Fatboys from my work. We only had 3 left (1 had been opened) so I bought one and a co-worker wanted one after finding out they were getting retired.

Not sure if I'll build it or not.

Attachments

toomanytoys

Pretty cool

I have 5 5 gallon buckets full of Legos at my dad's house. These were all bought late 80s early 90s. I havent messed with them in years. Always intended to get them out with my kids but never did.

Today I went and bought 20lbs of bulk Lego off a guy. We got to talking and he said he had 15 more boxes like the one I bought. That's 300lbs of Lego. That's a lot. I texted him after getting home and asked about a price on the rest. Turns out he has about 1,200lbs of bulk Lego he's looking to get rid of. We made a deal for 300lbs of it, I should be getting it in a couple of weeks. He needs to get it from where he's got it stored.

The 20lbs I got off him today is the cleanest bulk Lego I've seen. It's ready to be sorted and has very, very little non-Lego stuff in it. If I wasn't dealing with my house remodel right now I'd buy all 1,200lbs off him.

I was big into lego when i was around ten. I stll have all of them. A few years ago i went through and built all the sets i have instructions for and seperated them in baggies. Recently bought the big mini cooper kit it was only 100 at the time now its like 250. Im tempted to get the porsche 930.

I74

I was big into lego when i was around ten. I stll have all of them. A few years ago i went through and built all the sets i have instructions for and seperated them in baggies. Recently bought the big mini cooper kit it was only 100 at the time now its like 250. Im tempted to get the porsche 930.
Those Lego expert series kits are looking more & more like highly detailed snap together models all the time.

Lego Porsche 930 turbo would be pretty cool.

Worked on a few of the real ones back in the day.

Iv'e seen some vids of those Lego parks in Europe ect., & they are frigg'n amazing!

Last edited:
Picked up 300 lbs from that guy yesterday. It's a lot of Lego. Each of those boxes has right around 20 lbs of Lego in them.

He said he's not getting any more out of his storage for another month or so and to let him know if I want more.

Attachments

I74

Picked up 300 lbs from that guy yesterday. It's a lot of Lego. Each of those boxes has right around 20 lbs of Lego in them.

He said he's not getting any more out of his storage for another month or so and to let him know if I want more.
So,, what are you going to build with all that ??

I74

Now I have seen it all...

A Lego ''Adidas'' tennis shoe !

W.T.F.!!
Like it Cost's more than a real pr., & you can't even were it. LMFAO !!!! :p
716kQ1fWqiL__AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited: