Let it snow

copyman

I hear you, can't wait for our first snow. It's fun riding in the snow. I've been looking for the optional Ski that attaches to front tire of my Hilltopper. Problem is the Hilltopper is so rare it's hard to find anything for it!

Have fun!

Rowedoo

I hear you, can't wait for our first snow. It's fun riding in the snow. I've been looking for the optional Ski that attaches to front tire of my Hilltopper. Problem is the Hilltopper is so rare it's hard to find anything for it!

Have fun!
Make one......Use old truck bed liner......

Have fun!
You gave me an idea, I would like to make a simple sled that goes under front tire.

Just a follow up. It was snowing hard tonight, so I decided to take the mini out. First thing that happened,
Was I dumped her right in the driveway. I shook it off and went riding on the couldesac. It was glorious.

toomanytoys

Have fun!
If you manage to find one it's a blast. I have a ski for the hill topper and one for a super bronc. I havent put them on it years. But it's a good time. Not easy to ride but it's definitely fun.

I thought about trying to make one for my coleman just for the giggles.

chrisr

We do not get much snow where I live but they are saying we may get some on Saturday. I have had this KV75/Taco in some mud, and it was pretty fun and looking forward to playing in the snow.

Attachments

We do not get much snow where I live but they are saying we may get some on Saturday. I have had this KV75/Taco in some mud, and it was pretty fun and looking forward to playing in the snow.

That bike is sweet. How does it handle with the suspension mods ?

copyman

Snowing here in NJ today! Going to take the Hilltopper out for a ride and see how she does with just tires (don't have optional ski)

toomanytoys

I rode my ct200u around in the snow last year. Stock tires it went pretty good. I was slipping and sliding all over. Its all torn down and at the powder coater right now so I won't get a chance this year. I bet that power 2 rear would've ate snow up.