Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Very nice Doodlebug you have there.

Here's my latest creation.
I love the color combination. Also, I see what you were speaking of in the PM. Your bike is a very nice color. Love the blue and silver, black pegs and fender's with the silver forks. Your machine is quite nice.

Hit me up if you need the parts we talked about..

TT Out! :thumbsup:

DB-30 Flat Track Racing Bike

Here's mine for now... It's fast. Rough and ready for flat track racing...Oh and Wyody, aka Rodney built the chassis. I put my hot rod motor in it!

My Doobie, I was looking for a mini bike to ride in the pits, and found it cheap. I weigh 220 so it wasnt moving me very easy, but I read everyones tips and bought the pro mod jackshaft, and it is 100% better. I will be getting a 5hp briggs or something for it in the future, but for now its great. I put quite a few hours on it ridding it in the country this weekend. Only problem is it goes through the tank of gas pretty quick, so I will be getting a larger tank asap.

No jack shaft in the pics, but I painted the rims and removed the 1000's of safety stickers on the thing, and added some stickers I had from car parts, I don't put any on my car.

Finally got this one roadworthy:

Had been planning on building one for a beater that I can climb down by the river and haul in my truck to the swap meets, drags, etc and not worry about getting it scratched up.

Found this in progress on craigslist and bought it for less than he had in the new engine and new TAV. Engine/TAV had zero miles because he couldn't get the chain lined up. I bought the adjustable engine plate and a hydraulic brake toget it dialed in.

Awesome down by the river. Might even be more fun than my Lil Indian Back tracker, and less costly if I tear it up.

The fancy rack on the back was for fishing poles, but I plan to make a removable rack to hold a milk crate.

Last edited:
Front Fender Location on Doodlebug

Not to knock anybody's Doodlebug as I have one too, but who in their right mind could ever design a front fender location on a fork that has no suspension like these? What the hell went wrong? Mine does not have a front fender and when I get it out I am going to cut those nasty fender mounts off as they look so ugly. Just my opinion but they could look so much better having the fender close to the wheel. Of course the smaller front wheel on mine would really look bad with a fender I am sure. Gary M.

Attachments

Gary, I seen guys move the fender down and it does look good. I believe member GTO did that if I remember correctly.

I'm guessing they mounted the fender high to mimmick a dirt bike.

Had been planning on building one for a beater that I can climb down by the river and haul in my truck to the swap meets, drags, etc and not worry about getting it scratched up.

Found this in progress on craigslist and bought it for less than he had in the new engine and new TAV. Engine/TAV had zero miles because he couldn't get the chain lined up. I bought the adjustable engine plate and a hydraulic brake toget it dialed in.

Awesome down by the river. Might even be more fun than my Lil Indian Back tracker, and less costly if I tear it up.

The fancy rack on the back was for fishing poles, but I plan to make a removable rack to hold a milk crate.
Looks good Tom!! Bout time! Took long enough!:laugh: JK man you got a deal on that!! :deal:Guilt free scratches!!:thumbsup:

Here is my bike. Blue Clone modded to around 12 hp, Torque Converter with aluminum driver weights and 3300 rpm stall springs, powder coated frame, front and rear disk brakes (hydro rear brake), front headlight with rear taillight and brakelight, 12 volt 8 amp hour battery, custom aluminum brackets for the lights, battery and footpegs, and Kenda 4 ply super turf 14" tall tires. It weighs 110 lbs, has a top speed of 50 mph and gets there in a hurry. I drive it on gravel roads every weekend during the summer and work on it in the winter.

thought those two things in the back were 'beverage' holders. really cool.:thumbsup:

TTS