Let's See Your Riders

Just kinda thought it would be cool to see the bikes that everybody is using as their riders/beaters. So post up a picture of the bike or bikes you ride the most.

Here's mine...

DB30 with a strong 3.5hp Honda OHV. I also used to have a Baja Heat with a warmed over clone and Comet TAV but I sold that one off this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the one I dont fret over too much! Dont want it destroyed, but doesnt hurt (the bike) if it goes down! Also the one I dont worry about others riding!

Lots of really nice riders out there.

Your Cat looks good with that Briggs Tom.

Rocco, is that a H70 on your Bonanza?

Jamie that's a nice Rupp, suspension is always a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupp 72

my tt500 is my rider, it's too much fun just to look at. i take it a mile to the farm where i work and back every day. it goes fast and is very reliable. now its a little cold though in Wisconsin.

buckeye

That's one of my favorite riders that's not mine.
I loved riding that at Windber. When that thing shifts, it will throw ya back. Good to see ya post Will.:thumbsup:

Rupp 72

Yes, it is the original to the bike 1967 tecumseh H50 with lighting coil. The engines were made one year before they were put on the bikes in 68.

and thanks Tom, i've been busy lately and haven't been on as much but hope to be on the forum more through the winter. but actually my name is Nate, haha