Lifan 79cc with a billet rod?

Yes.

If they have, it hasn't been documented.

Yes.

Is there any reason you can't simply get a larger engine? You'll have to triple the 79cc's stock power just to match a stock 212.
Yeah, I could do that, but I dont wanna waste a perfectly good engine, plus it would be a learning experience, ill understand the engine a bit more than I do, in a couple of years, they will be the basis of all new minibikes.

I74

I haven't seen any performance parts for a Lifan 79cc ''152f '' engine at all.
Hardly any info on that, or the 105cc ''154f'' either.
I do know that the Max torque ''black spring'' , on the stock 6 shoe clutch is best though, in helping the engine spool up before catching.;)

I haven't seen any performance parts for a Lifan 79cc ''152f '' engine at all.
Hardly any info on that, or the 105cc ''154f'' either.
I do know that the Max torque ''black spring'' , on the stock 6 shoe clutch is best though, in helping the engine spool up before catching.;)
Yeah, the only thing i would think would fit on is a flywheel, the oil pickup looks alittle similar to the lifan’s though.

Im thinking it might fit and work right, my only concern is if it blows up at 4k rpm, the oil pickup is very similar to an original one, so i might give it a try, the least thing that could happen is if it doesnt fit and i return it.

I74

Im thinking it might fit and work right, my only concern is if it blows up at 4k rpm, the oil pickup is very similar to an original one, so i might give it a try, the least thing that could happen is if it doesnt fit and i return it.
You got me kinda confused on what you are trying to do there,, Blukas.
What rod are you talking about ?
Is this a correct rod for a Lifan 79cc, & is the engine a ''Vertical cylinder''152f,, like out of a Monster moto 80 ??
Here is a pic w/ dimensions of a ''stock'' 152f rod.

Attachments

You got me kinda confused on what you are trying to do there,, Blukas.
What rod are you talking about ?
Is this a correct rod for a Lifan 79cc, & is the engine a ''Vertical cylinder''152f,, like out of a Monster moto 80 ??
Here is a pic w/ dimensions of a ''stock'' 152f rod.
Its a vertical engine, like out of a motovox or monster moto 80

I74

If you do a Google search on the 152f rod, ''WSEPO'' in China,, thru ''Aliexpress'',, shows a beefier rod, than the one I posted the pic of.
Same dimensions, other than it looks like it has more meat to it.
Cost is $10.50 w/ free ship, after using the $3.00 first time user coupon.
Probably take a month to get here though....
I've ordered stuff thru Ali, & haven't had any problems.