Lifan ct 110 Honda clone

I really don't want to sell this bike but.. space is an issue right now with the new house. It has electric and kick start and is a little cold blooded and runs 100%. I put around 25 to 50 miles on it at Phil's event and it was a blast to ride! I changed the the oil and air filter, plug, blinkers front and rear plus added chrome heavy adjustable rear shocks. I have all the paperwork filled out to get a Vermont title also. I lost the original when I moved. $850.00 and willing to meet 1 hour of 13032 N.Y. Or will work with your shipper.

Attachments

Last edited:

Daniel Coop

Damn... That's sweet. If you were closer, I'd be very interested. Was that originally a 70cc or 50? I assume it's been swapped out with the Lifan?

Bump I now have it registered and inspected in N.Y. Waiting on the transferable registration and they consider it a "scooter":thumbsup: I have replaced the mirrors, new air filter and rear tire. It now has just over 1900 miles. $950.00 or best offer and can deliver within 2 hours of Central N.Y.

Last edited:
Bump Lowered price to $875.00 and it is street legal with transferable paperwork from N.Y.S DMV. Would make someone an awesome multi-use bike! Well tried to add pictures and that didn't work. PM me and I can email you pictures.

Last edited: