Lightly used VM22 Mikuni "Chikuni" carburetor

fhpe77

Up for sale, a clean Mikuni VM22 "Chikuni" carburetor kit for Honda GX200/Clone engines. I bought this carb from NR Racing ~two years ago. This carb has low hours and has seen a little 93 octane pump gas and mostly VP 94 octane SEF (ethanol free) fuel. The only fault I can find is the rubber grommet that goes around the throttle cable is deteriorated. It appears to be cracked/dry rotted. Strange since this carb and the minibike it was attached to has spent it's life in my garage. Included is a brand new (never installed) 48 mm long intake manifold. In addition, the following jets are provided:

127.5 main jet
130 main jet
133.75 main jet (stock 97.5 main carefully drilled to 133.75)
135 main jet (installed in carb)
140 main jet

2x 12.5 pilot jets (one will not fit this carb for some reason, NR Racing sent me the second one which fits)
15 pilot jet (installed in the carb)
17.5 pilot jet (did not fit but I turned it down a bit and now it fits, again some weird thing with these pilot jets sold by NR Racing)

Also included are two 6 mm studs and nuts for mounting the carb to the intake manifold. The carb flange is factory threaded for these studs.

What's not included:

Air filter
Fuel line
Bolts to mount the intake manifold to the cylinder head.

All of the above are easily sourced from our favorite vendors.

I'm located in Southern NJ, 08081

Price is $75 plus shipping. Local pick-up is acceptable.

Now some pics:

IMG_9306.JPG

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9300.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

IMG_9304.JPG

Sorry for the poor quality photos. I'm having camera issues now and had to resurrect my 2006 Canon A700 for this shoot. Oh, and under the rubber cable grommet is a bushing that I machined to adjust the throttle cable. It's included but may not be correct for your particular cable installation. Certainly post or PM questions if interested.

-Ray