lights powered by 5 hp B/S

is there any way i can run a light off of a 5 hp b/s engine. i do most of my riding at night and a bike light really isn't working out for me.

thanks

The engine block has two threaded tabs for mounting the stator on engines
equipped with it.You can not put the stator on any 5HP briggs. The industrial
plus motors have the stator.

Rocco

I have an NOS "long" Crankshaft and was wondering why it was made that way...:thumbsup:
All of the electric start motors use them.. It's for the ring gear.. All the ES blocks also have the mounting bosses for the lighting coil too, but they aren't threaded unless it came with a stator..Although the right sized Briggs self tapper screw will cut the threads for ya.. :thumbsup:

Well had a strait pipe, putting a more full exhaust in with a removable muffler. Ditched the old carb and gas tank and got a gravity fill one so I could use the real gas tank. I don’t know what kind of chopper it is. I saw one for sale in New York a few years ago but the welds look homemade. Bought it for $160 with delivery about 4 years ago and started restoring it now, but i just turned 16 and I’m getting a pickup to work on now and I’m quite big for it now lol. What about you what kind of flattop are you putting in?