Lil' Frijole

Thanks to OldMiniBikes and its members I am fortunate enough to scratch build this mini bike. Many members have helped make this build happen; OND, Jack's, manchester1, CarpalyLB, Havasu Dave, ludicrous speed... Hope I didn't forget anyone that made or sold me parts :confused: I'm sure I'll need others help and advice along the way :wink:

Taco Frijole style frame powered by a West Bend 580 rolling on 4" Manco wheels. :scooter:

IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2173.JPG frijole_seat_custom2.jpg frijole_seat_custom1.jpg

2SlickNick

:thumbsup:We do have a great group of people here! I hope to make Windber this year to meet some.
Can't wait to see the progress.:rockon:

I got a good start on the frame Saturday. Tack welded it all together, and checked it over before I made it permanent. It turned out pretty good I think, I'm use to using a square and straight edges to build off of... This was a little different :scared:

IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2176.JPG IMG_2180.JPG IMG_2179.JPG

Subscribed!! I'll be watchin....and learning!! :thumbsup: I'll be doing a stretched one for the build off if it happens!! I gotta get back to OND with my plans so he can work his magic!!