Lil Indain 2 speed parts

Hello,
Wanted to create a new thread to capture all Lil Indian 2 speed specific information. Hopefully fabrication is the best place for it.
I have had requests for repo items such as the 1st gear, mini-matic plate, 68/69 clutch guard and brackets. I would like to collect true interest in which item and how many of each I might re-produce. Honestly I am not a "build it and they will come" person. I would prefer a true estimate of interest to be able to obtain best pricing. Here are a couple of pics.
Please ask any questions regarding these items. I may or may not pursue them based on feedback.
Regards,
Joe51
1st Gear:

Mini-matic Plate

Clutch guard/brackets

Thanks thus far for your feedback. I am waiting on my new press brake to be returned from the welder. I picked up the material today for the clutch cover brackets. Once I get the press brake back I'll first start on a few sets of brackets. Hopefully tomorrow. I Will be contacting the machinist and laser person I use on the other items tomorrow as well. Will update as I have more to share.
Regards,
Joe51

Will let everyone know on pricing before any metal is cut. I picked up yesterday, the stock to make the hub. Sprockets are no problem to obtain. These just need to be machined as well. Then off to heat treat and furnace braze. I'll use current interest quantity to obtain some general pricing. And get back to everyone.
Regards,
Joe

Hello,
The 1st gear uses a one way bearing like the Rupp gear. Difference is that the Rupp gear ( at least in 69) used a hardened shaft race where as the Lil Indian used a hardened and ground shaft for the bearing to engage on. Here is a pic (bottom center ) of a 69 Rupp 1st gear race I re-produced. Using this race on the Rupp 21 tooth 1st gear required the hub OD to be larger than the Lil Indian 1st gear without a shaft race. Make sense?

Hello,
Will have the plates back in about 2 weeks from the laser person. They are very busy right now. On the 1st gear's I have them being quoted based on a larger number of gears. Waiting for that to come back before I give the go ahead.
Regards,
Joe

Hello,
Will have the plates back in about 2 weeks from the laser person. They are very busy right now. On the 1st gear's I have them being quoted based on a larger number of gears. Waiting for that to come back before I give the go ahead.
Regards,
Joe
Where is this at now?

I have 6 plates with supports and tubes in hand. Won't be working on the bending and welding until after the Holidays. My Marine son has been re-assigned from 2 years in Japan to Cherry Point NC. He comes back state side this week. My wife and I will be heading down for his return and stay through the Holidays with him. Will get back at it after the 1st of the year.
Regards,
Joe51

1971_MB1A

Looks great! I'm still interested. Are you also going to have everything else to complete the 2 speed set up or what all else will you have available and pricing ?