Lil Indian 400

Kevin , your Lil Indian has the hole in the center of the engine plate , I believe it to be a Tecumseh frame which would put it around an early 70's model frame . Do you have the numbers off the rear axle bracket ? I do believe it is probably a 400 or Cobra model though .

Addicted 2 Minis

Kevin , your Lil Indian has the hole in the center of the engine plate , I believe it to be a Tecumseh frame which would put it around an early 70's model frame . Do you have the numbers off the rear axle bracket ? I do believe it is probably a 400 or Cobra model though .
Agreed, as OND has pointed out the hole in the engine plate dates it to a Tecumseh model, the bend in the forks at the upper fork plate dates it 1970 or later as Markus has pointed out on one of mine, 1969 had the Tecumseh hole in the engine plate but had the bend in the forks about an inch above the fork plate. Whatever you do, keep the mag wheels, they are getting harder and harder to find ( you can sell them to me at a reasonable price!, Ha-ha ). Good luck with the build, that WB 700 ought to make that sucker fly!.

Thank you guys for the information on my Lil Indian, I’m certainly no wealth of knowledge on them. I’m learning though. OND is making me look bad with his build..lol ( good job OND...looking good.).I’m going to have to get on the ball with my build.

Im sorry to say that I’m going to have too drop out of the competition. I’m selling my engine on EBay. I’m still going to build this bike . I’m just not going to get it done in time. I’ll just build another engine to put on her. I have a few....lol EE733E3D-9D9A-4F82-B7C4-57B6DA607E3A.jpeg B4B6600F-29C9-4B17-A8C5-06FF337CF2CC.jpeg 3CDD97DE-69E7-4EE4-8603-CA461AD22EF3.jpeg

Addicted 2 Minis

I just watched your video earlier, I didn't know that the eBay engine was this one, sell some of your other stuff and keep this one or build that AH81/82 I see in the background, those is hard to come by.

I have several of these engines. I’ve been collecting for years now. I just don’t have the time needed to get all the parts and to complete the project in the allotted time frame. That Power Products in the background is a H81 ( 3/4 crankshaft). I also have an AH81.