LiL Indian complete Fairbanks Morse two speed.

Hello.I have a nice Fairbanks Morse mini magic two speed in perfect condition that I would like to sell.Asking $600.If you are interested please PM me and I will send pictures.I have never had luck sending pics. On this site.I am located in Maryland and will work with you on shipping.Don’t ever see these for sale.
Thank You
Jay

Everything.Just bolt on and ride.If you don’t mind sending your email address I will send you some pictures.My email is jjmail52@gmail.com. Send me a hello message and I will send pictures if you rather do it that way.
The drive clutch that goes on the engine is not included.
Thank You
Jay

Hello I will go down to $550 on the two speed or best offer.If it does nor sell I will have to use that awful site.This unit is like new and COMPLETE.I hate to sell my LIL Indian parts but I’m not able to work on them any more.I have 5 very original bikes that I need to sell sone and I hate to part them out but they have to go.If you need LiL Indian parts or bikes please PM me.I will list the bikes some.

Hello I will go down to $550 on the two speed or best offer.If it does nor sell I will have to use that awful site.This unit is like new and COMPLETE.I hate to sell my LIL Indian parts but I’m not able to work on them any more.I have 5 very original bikes that I need to sell sone and I hate to part them out but they have to go.If you need LiL Indian parts or bikes please PM me.I will list the bikes some.
PM sent....