Lil Indian for sale

markus

Lil Indian, Kyle moody did the frame paint and bodywork on this one a few years ago (project "bull butter"), no sloppy welds or repairs, clean shiny automotive urethane paint. I just went through everything again it currently has vintage mousehole 2 piece wheels that I just restored and they were clean and not pitted/rusted ones) with Carlisle double indian heads, front tire was NOS rear was good used. new clutch, great silver chain and nice Oldschoolminibike sprocket, great working brake. Engine is a 1970 stamped 3hp Briggs, that was just rebuilt with honed cylinder new rings, reseated valves, seals, gaskets, electronic coil installed, etc., new control cables on the bike, new bearings and spacers as well

Bike is very clean, I have ridden this on a regular basis though (with different engine and tires) and it has some light chips and scratches from use, being strapped on a trailer and taken to shows or the track to use in the pits, stuff like that.

$850 Shipping would be on your dime and figure about $100 for that max depending on location or you can have it picked up (34223 is the zip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHSAHwGwMYA

markus

Can bring it up to Sarasota ? I can do $750.00 if you can deliver it.
Jeff
I'll go $800, I will be in Sarasota tomorrow morning for the Dirt bike swap meet out at the Farm Bureau on Palmer road for a little while and can throw it in the car. will need to PM me or get my phone number off the craigslist add I have running (sarasota craigslist) and let me know by tonight as I wont bring it with me otherwise.