Lil Indian spacer length

markus

On the parts list (effective Nov. 1 1967) #214 rear wheel spacer 3/16" -from sprocket side to frame (bearing in sprocket)
#213 Front and rear wheel spacer 1 15/16" -from bearing/hub side to frame

They did not use inner spacers, or even an inner bearing on the sprocket side wheel halve, they actually used a flanged bushing on that side (kinda like what a riding mower has) just to take up the space more than anything for people that actually greased the wheels with the zerk fitting. My 1968 model 600 wheelset is like that.

On the parts list (effective Nov. 1 1967) #214 rear wheel spacer 3/16" -from sprocket side to frame (bearing in sprocket)
#213 Front and rear wheel spacer 1 15/16" -from bearing/hub side to frame

They did not use inner spacers, or even an inner bearing on the sprocket side wheel halve, they actually used a flanged bushing on that side (kinda like what a riding mower has) just to take up the space more than anything for people that actually greased the wheels with the zerk fitting. My 1968 model 600 wheelset is like that.
Thank you for the response Markus but I'm looking for the length of the 4 spacers that hold the sprocket off the rear wheel

markus

Thank you for the response Markus but I'm looking for the length of the 4 spacers that hold the sprocket off the rear wheel
:doah: Of course they don't have a listed measurement of those on the parts listing :laugh: Bolts however are 3/8"-24 x 3 1/4" long. I have my original wheels apart, I will dig them out when I am out in the Garage and get them posted up for ya this afternoon.

TORN

I have this same rear wheel and the bearing in the sprocket is shot. I also need the length of the spacer on the other side on the axle.

Does anyone sell a fix or replacement for the bad bearing in the sprocket?