Lil Indian/Tecumseh alignment question

So, I've been staring at my (approx.) 1970 Lil Indian and 1979 Tecumseh 3.5 HP sidepopper. I bought this bike years ago as a roller, without a motor, but assume it must have originally come with a Tecumseh as it has the hole in the motor plate. Additionally, the Lil Indian has it's original brake, and I replaced the sprocket with a new 60 tooth from Michrina and replaced the old sprocket spacers with new ones of the exact same length.

This is, obviously, not the original motor, so the question is: Is this motor going to line-up with the rear sprocket with any off-the-shelf clutch? Or....is their some specific clutch (or clutches) I should be looking for to insure this works? Simply trying to avoid buying something I'd have to send back. Also, can someone tell me what the original tooth count was on the clutches for these bikes? Thank you.

The engine dimension should be the same. I don’t know for sure what the single speed clutch manufacturer was, but I have my sons Briggs mocked up with a Max Torque and no alignment issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk