Lil Indian Tribute at Autorama

I just read a bit about a gathering of bikes at Cobo Autorama. Feb. 28- March 1.
The Detroit Fire Department Clown Team will have their new truck along with their vintage F-100 rig.
Maybe see some folks there

I just read a bit about a gathering of bikes at Cobo Autorama. Feb. 28- March 1.
The Detroit Fire Department Clown Team will have their new truck along with their vintage F-100 rig.
Maybe see some folks there
Had a great time at Autorama. Outstanding time spent with the Lil’ Indian tribute folks. Lots of good folks stopped to visit with us at the Clown Team truck display.

I love the display, the "tree of bikes", the front fork barrier corners, and especially the "rusty" red survivor, it adds a nice contrast.
I bet Allied Leisure had a hand in this. Great work. Mini bikes are show stealers.

PatrickCraik

I love the display, the "tree of bikes", the front fork barrier corners, and especially the "rusty" red survivor, it adds a nice contrast.
I bet Allied Leisure had a hand in this. Great work. Mini bikes are show stealers.
X2 My 1st Ruttman in '73 was the same color and displayed the same way @ the bike shop selling it. I couldnt wait to take it off of the tree and ride it home.

The Rusty Red early 2 cycle bike belongs to "Old School Mini Bikes" Frank ,he is also having another show in Belleville,Michigan on Apri 26th with the "Lil Indian mini bikes" theme.
See you there? We are gonna show-up and bring the clown tiller rig. We have a small pile of donated engines to part with.