Lil indian

not sure if this is correct spot for this post .. take it easy on me this my first try fixin a minibike ..

I got this mini bike 50 yrs ago and decided to fix it up a little ..
I realize wrong chain guard
modified rear sprocket
wrong seat (I made the seat )
modified fuel tank
supposed to have steal wheels
and i ran the cables how I wanted ..Lol
and painted it green I had from a car I painted

this is same spot I found it 50 yrs ago .

special thanks.. minimatic ., ajaxmini..?? and everyone else helped out .. sorry im terrible remembering names

http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx210/mxtwister177/mini%20bikes/103_0944.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

quit focusing on what you think is wrong, and focus on the right things! That is an awesome little bike right there! great job!

thanks everyone

didn't like how close tank was to fender so I chopped it no bondo no leaks all weld and the sprocket was and still is kinda junk all bolts the heads were wore off where they rubbed on frame so I hacked into it tryin get it off ..

it don't look bad from 10 feet away in the dark lol ... but it will run and go ill bet

only picture I have ..

funny only reason there was anything left of the lil indian after 50 years my brother had a purple two speed 5 hp lil indian I had a smaller chassis green 3 hp my dad said if I could start his I could ride it.. I was 6 my brother 8 .. I could get it goin most of the time and he couldn't so my poor little green one didn't get used as much .. lol