Lil Indian

Unfortunately, I've got to put this Lil Indian frame up for sale. Too many projects going on. Hopefully, these pics get-on okay.

What I've got is a small frame Lil Indian that I had bead blasted and primed. I didn't want to paint this and therefor limit someone's color choice. It is a beautiful frame with all nice original welds......never been "canabalized". This comes with the rare and original brake caliper and cable adjuster. New pads have been installed and includes a new and correct brake cable. What you can't see are the new steel sleeves I had machined that go over the brake mounting bolts and through the brake stanchion to keep the caliper from wobbling. Caliper could have been polished a bit but I simply haven't had the time.

The axles are new 5/8" hardened steel type from OldMiniBikes. They are threaded on both ends and I had them machined with "slots" on the outsides to help hold in place during assembly. The front axle has been cut to length so as not to stick-out too far.......an aesthetic thing I guess you could say.

Nuts all new and are stainless nylox type. They have not yet been tightened all the way. The fork bolt started out life as a new 5/8-18 grade 8. The embossing was machined-off the head and rounded for better appearance. It was then sent-out to be chromed along with the fork spring as well.

As you can see by the comparison pics, the new bushings are larger than the originals and were customed machined and fit. The result was a much "tighter" front end.

I'm embarassed to say how much I have spent on this, but at $400.00 it will be substantial loss; in fact, less than half of what I've invested. Shipping will be UPS. I will carefully pack and you pay whatever I pay.

Thanks for looking, Sunny