Lil Indina Outlaw Chopper II ebay

cfh

Here's my purple one. I was at Allied yesterday and they only made like 20 of each color. all made in the early 2000s, but they still have some limited inventory of frames in stock now. Mine (the one below) is the large wheel variety, which came first. They had some problems with the chrome on these large wheels, and switched to 6" mag wheels (as seen on the ebay yellow chopper above.) The Tecumseh OHV 5hp motor on the yellow ebay framed version is the motor that the frame was designed for. I have a 5hp Briggs on my purple chopper. Both motors work well. A tradition Tecumseh with the forward mounted gas tank won't fit in the frame.

lilindian_chop2.jpg

Last edited:

cfh

Here's the other side of the yellow ebay chopper. It looks like it has a torque converter. Not sure why you would want that on a chopper! These don't handle particularly well. Mine with the 5hp briggs and a max torque clutch goes as fast as i would ever want it to go. They don't drive real well, they are twitchy at more than 25 mph. Note the handlebars on the yellow chopper are not the originals.

View attachment 105214

Here's my purple one. I was at Allied yesterday and they only made like 20 of each color. all made in the early 2000s, but they still have some limited inventory of frames in stock now. Mine (the one below) is the large wheel variety, which came first. They had some problems with the chrome on these large wheels, and switched to 6" mag wheels (as seen on the ebay yellow chopper above.) The Tecumseh OHV 5hp motor on the yellow ebay framed version is the motor that the frame was designed for. I have a 5hp Briggs on my purple chopper. Both motors work well. A tradition Tecumseh with the forward mounted gas tank won't fit in the frame.

View attachment 105213
There was 500 made..purple was the larger wheel design and the yellow was for the 6'' wheel. They were both released at the same time in the 90s.

cfh

I was at Allied yesterday and Ray and John (Ray's son) were the ones that told me the info i posted. So you can go argue your points with them. but since they *work there* and have for like the last zillion years, i would guess their info (the info i posted) is correct. I guess i could have mis-heard them, but it was only hours before my post, so that seems unlikely.

Last edited:
I was at Allied yesterday and Ray and John (Ray's son) were the ones that told me the info i posted. So you can go argue your points with them. but since they *work there* and have for like the last zillion years, i would guess their info (the info i posted) is correct. I guess i could have mis-heard them, but it was only hours before my post, so that seems unlikely.
Nothing to argue...facts are facts. Here..get educated. https://www.alliedleisurecorp.com/littleindianhistory.htm

cfh

All i can say is what they told me. Unless i mis-understood them or they mis-spoke. i would trust the words from their mouth as straight though.

cfh

it's not sarcasm. i'm just telling you what they told me *yesterday*. maybe the web article was written by someone else or mis-quoted? i can't account for that. all i know is what they told me. i will be back there in a week or two and i'll try and get some clarity from them.

it's not sarcasm. i'm just telling you what they told me *yesterday*. maybe the web article was written by someone else or mis-quoted? i can't account for that. all i know is what they told me. i will be back there in a week or two and i'll try and get some clarity from them.
That is part of their webpage.....and their knowledge. You can't change history.....

cfh

A web article is not history (yea everything on the web is correct... no it isn't). the men that were alive during that period IS however. Again i will talk to them, maybe even record the conversation, and get some clarity from them. But what they said was different than the article. (I will mention the web article to them.) Again i'll see if i can get it recorded as Ray is 80 years old, and it would be nice to have a recorded history of his/their memory.

cfh

Notice on that certificate it says #9 of 20. Which is what they told me in person too. They said that there was 20 of the purple ones made. They said the 0500 is a date indication of when the frame was welded. Not necessarily sold, but welded.

Last edited:
Notice on that certificate it says #9 of 20. Which is what they told me in person too. They said that there was 20 of the purple ones made. They said the 0500 is a date indication of when the frame was welded. Not necessarily sold, but welded.
LOL...And another guy has a certificate for 1 of 40. And I have one for 1 of 500. Especially since they sold 194 of them in 97 alone. And a local mini bike shop bought 20 one year and tried to sell them for a chopper build off...and I bought one...so that would make 21 yellow. Now the purple..there are 3 on Ebay...I sold mine last week...so I guess those are 4 of the only 20 in the world? Ya...not even close. But anyways.....good luck believing whatever you do....I have been around too long for any of that nonsense.

cfh

Hmm... so are they just confused about their own product line? If that’s so, how can We believe anything, whether in person, or in writing on their certificates, or on the web? I asked ray and John when they started making the choppers and they said early 2000’s. You say 1997? Does anybody have the real story ? 1 of 20, or 1 of 40, or 1 of 200, pretty wide numbers...

There was 500 made..purple was the larger wheel design and the yellow was for the 6'' wheel. They were both released at the same time in the 90s.
Hmm... so are they just confused about their own product line? If that’s so, how can We believe anything, whether in person, or in writing on their certificates, or on the web? I asked ray and John when they started making the choppers and they said early 2000’s. You say 1997? Does anybody have the real story ? 1 of 20, or 1 of 40, or 1 of 200, pretty wide numbers...
Wouldn't surprise me; the passage of time can be a bitch. I'm sure that (difficult to read, needs editing) history page was written decades after most of those events occurred, after memories had blurred. Notice that the eBay bike I posted is purple and has the small wheels, which was the reason I posted it. Compare the COA of the bike below to that of the small wheel purple bike; the serial number is higher, by a mere two digits, but the date is over four years earlier; the newer bike should have the higher serial number, not the lower, and even if it did, I would expect a much greater difference. That leads me to think that even the information on the COA is questionable. My guess is that the information on their history page is probably inaccurate and that the guys' memories probably are, too. I'm a little curious about the wire wheels on the bike below, wondering whether they were an option or if the owner sourced them elsewhere.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=163040529724

LI5.jpg

LI6.jpg

LI7.jpg

LI8.jpg

cfh

Here's the serial number info on my purple chopper. The numbers aren't dramatically different than yours. Apparently mine is #5 (of 20?). 05 00 67391 #5. I think you're right though, memory is the worst thing. and as you get older, it doesn't get better... Another thing that we didn't consider... they could be just making this crap up!

lilindianserial1.jpg

Last edited: