Little Red Mini Bike - UK - Open Class

Hi, We have decided to build a second bike along side the REDRUM mini drag bike. This is going to be a much smaller mini bike than the other. Its going to be running a stock/very mild tuned 5HP Briggs & Stratton engine. It will be a bit of a budget build, built just from parts lying around the garage and workshop.

Heres a few parts just to get the thread started, Its such a budget build we didnt even make a new sign. :smile:

Tom

Engine re-built.

Its a tiny carb on it at the moment and its had that silencer welded into the end of the exhaust to make it a little quieter for testing.

Tom

Ye man I got the bug bad. Its all about the mini drag bikes for me. Just need a few more bikes in the UK so we can get down to some racing.

I might be temped to get an old ass mini bike and restore it some time but at the moment we are hooked on these mini drag bikes.

Tom

Ya, a mini drag bike is my next project, I will probly do it similar to your first one. Not to be a copy cat, but yours looked great. Can't wait to see more on this one. :thumbsup: