Lomart Cheeftah MB1275-Needed: Brochures-Pictures-Information etc.

1971_MB1A

I have a brochure picture showing mb400,mb600,mb800,mb1000,mb1100 & mb1300 but nothing so far on the mb1275 therefore any brochures,pictures,and or information etc. provided for the model mb1275 would be greatly appreciated.

1971_MB1A

Ok...so far I'm not very good with posting the pics on here but I will take a few this week and try to get them posted. Thanks 1stBxMopar & trinik7597.

I see you have brochure on these mb400, mb600, mb800. Am wondering if you would share pictures of brochure or maybe purchase a printed copy of it.
I also have a Cheeftah ur600, basically a mb1600, no literature on it though

I know this is old post, but not sure how to Private message 1971_MB1A

Sure thing KZoo.

BTW...to pm someone, (at least on my computer browser) you go to the tab along the top of the page toward the right, that says "Inbox"...then select "start a new conversation". This will open the message.

Once you begin to type in the username of who to send it to, the system will usually automatically display usernames with whatever letters you've typed so far. Select the user you want to send to, add your text, then hit send. The pm also typically routes an email to the username's associated email account, to notify them by email, that they have a Private Message on the OldMiniBikes.

Have a good one !

I know this is old post, but not sure how to Private message 1971_MB1A
Easiest method: If you're on a PC, just put your cursor over his avatar (to the left of his post), a box (popup) will appear, click the "Start conversation" button at the bottom of the box, your message will automatically be addressed to that member. It depends on the member's settings under "Preferences" whether, or not, he will receive an email notification. You can also click "Start conversation" on the member's profile page.