Long Frame Ruttman Spyder

vwfan79

Selling my long frame Ruttman Spyder, not 100% sure this is what I want to do but I have other projects I want to finish and this could get that done. Anyways here is what you'll get, very straight frame, 4 spoke wheels, new tires, 5 new bearings, new tubes, new axles, new wheel spacers, new sprocket spacers, new 65T repop sprocket, new variable rate front springs, nos seat, chrome foot pegs, chrome fenders, repop serial badge, stock Genuine Honda GX160, aluminum handle bar clamp, noram 14T clutch, band brake, clutch cover and space chain. Also throwing in the original chrome front springs as they did not sell in the parts section. The paint is chipped and could use to be redone but that is no biggie. The motor, the tach and the catch can on the bike in the pictures Not Included and I Will Not part out. I am putting the bike back together as we speak as I switched motors with another bike and just got new tires, bearing and other stuff, I plan to have it riding by this weekend April 26th. I can deliver to the Ann Arbor bike show and may consider shipping at buyers expense. All the new stuff listed above has not even been riden on yet.
Asking price is $800, Add 3% for paypal

vwfan79

Forgot to mention I will sell as a roller too, we can discuss price if your interested in it that way. I may be a little high at $800 but you gotta start somewhere.