LONG ISLAND NY Mini bike show and swap meet. July 23rd 2016

Ghetto Neck Society MBC NY Chapter is having a mini bike show and swap meet to be held in Farmingdale NY on July 23rd from 9a.m. to 4 p.m.
This is being put together so the enthusiasts can show their projects, buy and sell parts and just BS to old friends.

THERE IS NO RIDING AT ALL PERMITTED, it is a show not a racing event.
ANYONE who decides they feel like riding anyway, Will be asked to leave and not invited to future events.
EVERYONE who attends must clean up after themselves and take all garbage with you.
Water, hot dogs and chips available to purchase on site. A deli is about 3 blocks away for other food and drink if needed.
Bathroom onsite.
It is located in an industrial park but we still must obey the property owners otherwise there WILL NOT be another show. If all goes well we are planning to have atleast 1 meet a month thru October.
No fees, no trophies just come down, hang out and BS with old and new friends.

We are doing this for everyone to enjoy so please respect the rules and hope to see a nice turn out.

Address is 70 Baiting Place Rd in Farmingdale NY 11735
Any questions please email me at choppercarm@gmail.com or call Greg D @ 516 662 8441

See you all soon!!

trinik7597

This is awesome !!!! And I would not miss it !!! We have needed something like this for a long time .... so all the people in the tri state area should really try to make this event !!!!

We have 5 total properties we are permitted to set up in front of. Access to bathrooms.
Just to hang out and Bullshit, i think it will be a great time.

Looking forward to seeing you both there!!!

Well, Mama and I cant make it to this one :doah: That is the day we are taking the grandkids back to Maine :doah: We will do our best to make it to the next one though :thumbsup:

I'm 2.5 hrs away but I'm itching to get out to an event (nothing really going on in south jersey, maybe I'll have to start something myself). I'm new to mini bikes and this forum but I'm just starting an MTD trike rebuild and this may be a good way to get some parts and more importantly some fresh ideas. I'm going to try my best to come out.

I'm 2.5 hrs away but I'm itching to get out to an event (nothing really going on in south jersey, maybe I'll have to start something myself). I'm new to mini bikes and this forum but I'm just starting an MTD trike rebuild and this may be a good way to get some parts and more importantly some fresh ideas. I'm going to try my best to come out.
I would be down for anything in South jersey. There aren't many events or races in NJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The show is being cancelled due to some sarcasm sent my way via email through a mini bike i have listed on CL Long Island.
I was asked why i didn't list the show on CL, i replied that i listed it on OldMiniBikes and GNS on FB. He said i should list it on CL.

Little does MR BIRDMAN know but i did list it on CL, but apparently he didn't see it.
Then i get a second email from MR BIRDMAN that i must be incompetent for not listing it.
If i get this BS now, i can imagine when they show up and expect to ride at the show.

Not worth it to me.
Sorry.

Greg

Okay all,

Sorry for earlier rant. I was called incompetent for not listing event on CL, being told we portray ourselves as the mini bike kings of NY but cant even have one running at Windber, shit like that. I have since found out who Mr Birdman is. A cocky arrogant MFer! And yes if you are reading my post i am talking about u.
The one mini bike you restored for us came out like shit thousands of dollars later. A real shit talker!! Gonna be museum quality restoration! Not even close. It was bothering my brother so much on what a shit job done on the frame he disassembled it and sent it to a real restoration guy. New blood in the hobby apparently making him jealous.
ANYWAY, SHOW IS ON, But Mr Birdman is Not welcome there at all. Sorry. Thought you were being funny but you were wrong.

Sorry again all.