LONG ISLAND NY Mini bike show and swap meet. July 23rd 2016

I'm 2.5 hrs away but I'm itching to get out to an event (nothing really going on in south jersey, maybe I'll have to start something myself). I'm new to mini bikes and this forum but I'm just starting an MTD trike rebuild and this may be a good way to get some parts and more importantly some fresh ideas. I'm going to try my best to come out.
If there was a event in South jersey I would be there. I have family and a mini bike there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting a event together, we are planning to attend and set up some mini stuff. I Just heard about it yesterday from a friend of mine. hopefully it works out and everybody has a great time.

Whew this thread took my emotions on a stressful rollercoaster ride! It's on! It'
s off! IT'S ON!! I need to recover and see if I can make it.

Johnny Tillotson, The Minibike Court Jester of NY!

I want to Thank everyone who showed up. Hoping next month's show will be bigger and better. Next show will be held on August 20th 2016 at the corner of Baiting Place Rd and Verdi Street in Farmingdale. Use 70 Baiting Place Rd Farmingdale NY 11735. [/B]People had trikes, bikes, mini bikes and parts for sale. Definitely would like to see more sellers and spectators at the next show.
Please help get the word out. Tell your friends and family. Thank You.
At this show their was a guy named Todd who had a sick blue drag bike and a red drag bike, I am looking for any if anyone knows him please forward my number (516 662 8441). He left a box where he was sitting and we did not realize it until Tim pointed it out. I have your (his) box. Can meet you near work. Please call me. once again Thanks to everyone again and do hope to see more faces next month.
Weather conditions permitting.
Special thanks to Trinik (Tim) and Not So Mini Bike (Karl) who drove from Upstate NY and Pennsylvania. BTW, if coming from Jersey Tpke and your GPS says to go thru any tunnel, pull over immediately and call me or someone you know for the correct route. Right Karl?! GPS sent him the SCENIC route. Main thing is they came a long way to come hang out and BS, and we really appreciated it.

NEXT SHOW
August 20th 2016 9am to 3pm.

See you there!