Look what I just picked up!

desert rat

Only if you close your left eye, otherwise he is just a funny bunny that likes steel toys and lives on a crazy train just above the hole in car three. I will say I have seen him actively help people into the hole with a smile,,,,,,,I don't see him eat any veg's. Welcome to the rabbet hole all hope is lost now.

I found out its early to mid 80s Naskart chassis too bad no fiberglass body one was given away at a nascar race in North Wilkesboro in 1983.

FunWithStuff

Looks like a good cart though regardless of not having a body. I'm sure somewhere you can get a good fiberglass body that will look like a Naskart. And a new seat can easily be remade using the pattern on the frame.

Harquebus

These karts, not all, but most are not serious go karts. They're promo karts meant to generate public interest and maybe ride in parades at a slow pace and not meant for the rigors of daily fun kart use (or abuse) from teenagers.

A big hint is the casual steering linkage with Z-bends in the rod in lieu of a sturdier heim joint fastened with nuts and bolts.
The construction of the kart is somewhat lacking overall (i.e. cheap), as well.

I74

These karts, not all, but most are not serious go karts. They're promo karts meant to generate public interest and maybe ride in parades at a slow pace and not meant for the rigors of daily fun kart use (or abuse) from teenagers.

A big hint is the casual steering linkage with Z-bends in the rod in lieu of a sturdier heim joint fastened with nuts and bolts.
The construction of the kart is somewhat lacking overall (i.e. cheap), as well.
You must have some R/C experience ect. Harquebus,, in talking about ''Z- bends''. :cool:

They are definitely ''not'' precise connections,, regardless of what they are used for...

I usually change them out, pronto. ;)

Last edited:

Harquebus

You must have some R/C experience ect. Harquebus,, in talking about ''Z- bends''. :cool:

They are definitely ''not'' precise connections,, regardless of what they are used for...
Some R/C experience but a Z-bend is also a thing on lawn and garden equipment, like for a stationary throttle {set it and leave it there} deal.
I do not like Z-bend linkages on precision stuff or stuff you ride....