Looking for 1969 cat 400x chain guard and fenders. Thank you for helping!

Steve73

Looking for ever elusive clutch chain guard from 1969 cat 400x. If there are and fenders out there I need those too.

Maybe trade for the clutch guard i already have or at least work out a deal. 20190506_183202.jpg Thank you for looking and if possible thanks for helping!

Steve73

Thanks. Fortunately I have most everything. Just a couple things I need. Ugh the struggle is real! Lol..
I have been looking for a kill switch mounting plate that sits on frame in front of seat but no luck. I have seen a few rough ones and they wanted more then I paid for bike

That is the guard he has, which was used on the TC88 equipped Endura line. The guard he needs is the other one. The last short guard I bought I think I paid $250 or more for.

The guard linked before keeps coming up as a broken link. It's a fiberglass repop of the LONG original. It could be cut short and used as a guard. Painted silver and a decal on it, it would "work" for long enough while a stamped version is found. PM member @sonerenos about it, and the broke link.