Looking for 5 hp b&s 1970's vintage engine

I have a Completely Rebuilt one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to it until the middle of July. If you haven't found one by then, keep me in mind.

I have 1 i rebuilt 47 years ago, it smokes bad, i did not have proper tools when i rebuilt it then. I was able to get it to run the other day, took out mini bike up and down street, it died out and now unable to get spark. Looking to replace with new engine. Anyone have 1 i can purchase?
Hi Joe, I have (2) Easy Spin 5hp Briggs flatheads; one I am rebuilding and the other in original, buy very good condition. I did not really think about selling either, but if you want one, I could part with either. The rebuild has all new gaskets, cleaned immaculately, and new paint. $300 for the rebuild or $200 for original. Shipping is an issue, however, so unless you live in CA and want to travel to the Lake Tahoe area, I think it is best you find an engine close to where you live. I can't believe how the cost of shipping has increased. To ship a motor, I am betting at least $50 or more would be my guess. Wish you the best!

Hi Joe, I have (2) Easy Spin 5hp Briggs flatheads; one I am rebuilding and the other in original, buy very good condition. I did not really think about selling either, but if you want one, I could part with either. The rebuild has all new gaskets, cleaned immaculately, and new paint. $300 for the rebuild or $200 for original. Shipping is an issue, however, so unless you live in CA and want to travel to the Lake Tahoe area, I think it is best you find an engine close to where you live. I can't believe how the cost of shipping has increased. To ship a motor, I am betting at least $50 or more would be my guess. Wish you the best!

Thank you so much i appreciate it, i am still searching for 1 closer to home. I will definitely keep you in mind. Is it possible to send Photos of engines?

Thank you so much i appreciate it, i am still searching for 1 closer to home. I will definitely keep you in mind. Is it possible to send Photos of engines?

Hi Joe, I would be happy to send pictures, but it won't be right away. I have to finish some big projects at work, then I will get some pictures for you.

How is it running? How much, do you have photo? Thank you very much, Joe.
Hi Joe, I finally got around to taking some pictures of the Briggs 5HP motors that I am willing to sell. Happy to answer any questions you may have.
Doug

Attachments