Looking for 6.5 Engine, no where is in stock

Not relevant but I got a rain check on a predator 670 about a month ago and got a call yesterday that it will be available Wednesday.

I'm looking for a 6.5 hp engine. There is a website called NR Racing who adds special mods to engines to give them more hp. Right now due to COVID they are not restocking so almost everything is out of stock. Does anyone know where I could find a 6.5 hp engine in stock? And on a side note, my seat came in the mail yesterday :) View attachment 263815
I think I have a couple, I'll look tomorrow

Hello first time posting anything here my Harbor freight said they were not getting any more shipments so I called the manager and she said the same thing she gave me the Harbor freight customer service no. and I got mine in 10 working days the no. is 1-800-444-3353.hope this helps.Free shipping.

I am having the exact same problem & have not been able to find any Predator 212cc Hemi Engines here where I live in New York state since I have been trying back in March 2020. I had to purchase a Predator 79cc 3HP Engine just so I can even ride my 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike. At least it's better than nothing at all because I certainly was not going to pay the insane crack head prices that people are asking for there crusty old engines. My engine budget is $150.00 maximum & not a penny more.

I'm looking for a 6.5 hp engine. There is a website called NR Racing who adds special mods to engines to give them more hp. Right now due to COVID they are not restocking so almost everything is out of stock. Does anyone know where I could find a 6.5 hp engine in stock? And on a side note, my seat came in the mail yesterday :) View attachment 263815
I have a predator 6.5 , I put this on my Rupp Sprint. It did a wheelie first time I started it, so I took it off and put the original engine back ion the bike. Never really used it. radams7425@aol.com. been sitting ever since. I want to keep the chain guard adaptor and clutch. 75 plus shipping

Attachments

I just put one on evil bay radams7425@aol.com. and I think I have another one at the other house, I'll look next time I'm there.

I apprec
I have a predator 6.5 , I put this on my Rupp Sprint. It did a wheelie first time I started it, so I took it off and put the original engine back ion the bike. Never really used it. radams7425@aol.com. been sitting ever since. I want to keep the chain guard adaptor and clutch. 75 plus shipping
Thank you so much for the offer but I think I'm leaning towards a Honda GX200. If I change my mind Ill let you know.

Look on Facebook market place for the Predator generators and water pumps. I landed 3 Predators in one week that way. Also, if your Harbor Freight has them, the simple water pumps that use the 212cc Predator are about 200 bucks. I got one that way also, pulled the Predator for a project, and threw a Honda GC160 on the pump and sold it.

I have one on evilbay right now, also listed here. radams7425@aol.com

The problem is not everyone can afford to own a credit card, just like myself to make purchases online & we have to use cash instead.
Having a credit card doesn't cost you anything. Pay it off in full each month and you won't be paying any interest. Is your credit so horrible you can't even get a card?