Looking for a Cheeftah frame

Resending the picture in a different format. This is a Lomart Cheeftah minibike picture that was taken for the Clinton Engines Company in Maquoketa, IA. My father, Grandfather, and several aunts and uncles worked at the factory. I have restored several Clinton engines (walk behind tractors, chainsaw, etc) and while visiting the Clinton Engine Museum some months ago I saw this picture on the wall and thought it would be cool to recreate this mini bike. This bike must be fairly rare as I have not been able to find one out there yet

Attachments

B4TDC
Do any of your family members or friends that worked there remember the Lomart Minibike names
specifically wondering how they came up with them for the bikes.

Resending the picture in a different format. This is a Lomart Cheeftah minibike picture that was taken for the Clinton Engines Company in Maquoketa, IA. My father, Grandfather, and several aunts and uncles worked at the factory. I have restored several Clinton engines (walk behind tractors, chainsaw, etc) and while visiting the Clinton Engine Museum some months ago I saw this picture on the wall and thought it would be cool to recreate this mini bike. This bike must be fairly rare as I have not been able to find one out there yet
Not rare at all. The people who own them really do not part with much stuff. Common in the mini bike hobby. They are becoming so hard to find these days and very few part with what we have. It is out there, just takes a lot of searching.
Good luck.