Looking for a diaphragm carburetor for a Tec HS40

Mini Bike & Go-Kart Parts

The engraved 3 digit number should be on the bottom edge of the intake manifold mounting flange - on the side where the three adjustment screws are. I have a vintage diaphragm carb off of a Tec H35 that I'm referring to. It looks correct from the pictures you sent. If you had it running on '70 Roadster, that's good enough for me. How much did you want for it? Thx, Jim