Looking for a Little Petro

Good call on the pre-buy!! Probly easier to find an actual Little Petro than finding a seat and guard!! I'll keep my eyes open for you!!
Thank you. I have seen people looking for the clutch guard and seat. Seems to be what every mini bike is missing. Lol. Oh, and I have a motor also. Keep a eye out for me. Thanks

Thank you. I have seen people looking for the clutch guard and seat. Seems to be what every mini bike is missing. Lol. Oh, and I have a motor also. Keep a eye out for me. Thanks
What kind of engine do you have? O & R or Tas P-7? O & R's seem to be everywhere. The Tas P-7 on mine is stuck. After searching daily for the last four years I finally found a Tas that will work!! I have a tracking number but no results yet. Hoping to get it by Saturday!! Hard to believe that in one week I got a seat, chain guard and engine!! Guess it's true that good things happen to those who wait!!

Im looking to buy a Little Petro - Also looking to buy a Tanaka P-7 motor (1 HP). Any leads ? Any condition is fine with me. Join us on Facebook "Little Petro Group"