Looking for correct HF 6.5 Greyhound gaskets

I ordered a set of gaskets for a greyhound HF 6.5 (about 7 year old blue clone greyhound) and found they didn't fit both the side crankcase (see pic) and valve cover (mine has 5 bolts (set for 200cc Honda clone has 4 bolts). The set I ordered was listed as a gasket set for the 196-212 cc engine, but as you can see in the pic (in the 2 and 7 o'clock areas) it does not fit.

Can someone point me towards a vendor that has the correct gasket set for a HF blue clone 6.5 greyhound? I don;t want to but another set that does not fit. Been searching, but not coming up with anything that assures me will be ordering the correct set next time...I always thought the Blue clone HF greyhound and Honda 200 parts were the same???

Try ARC but the last time I talked to them, the side cover gasket was not available from anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all...ended up just using RTV, but I really wish vendors would specify differences in gaskets in blue clones when listing them, being they are not all honda 200 'clones' as we are led to believe...and not everyone is an expert in clone year differences being there is way more than one type. But again thanks to those who responded...

SAS289

Kinda odd that it would be hard to find. It's not like a 30 year old engine or something. And I would bet that they are still being used in go kart racing.

Kinda odd that it would be hard to find. It's not like a 30 year old engine or something. And I would bet that they are still being used in go kart racing.
There was a small production of these and the design changed. I've never found a supplier yet who carried them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAS289

I must have bought all 3 of mine during that design change window (2009 ish?). Basically a 5 bolt rocker cover and a different side cover gasket. 2 are repowers for my snow blower and leaf blower. The third is a new old stock I may build and install on my Coleman. Then again, I might just re jet, give it more air and run it governed.