Looking for info.. Stock Hemi Predator peak hp and tq without governor

Hi guys just looking for some info on a stock hemi predator.

I'm running a racing kart next year in the stock predator class and I'm just curious to if anyone knows stock peak tq and hp rpm's without governor.

We are allowed to adjust the governor for up to 5500 rpm ( most of us limit it to 5300 or so to be on the safe side ). My clutch engagement needs to be on peak tq and I want to know what max rpm I should shoot for on the straights for making peak hp.

Just figured I would ask here..... not many racers out there willing to share too much information with a new competitor apparently.....haha

Was hoping to see a dyno graph of a stock hemi predator without governor interference.
I've looked high and low on the internet and I'm really surprised no one has done this to set a benchmark before modding.....I really just want to see for myself where exactly the peak tq occurs and what that curve looks like to help me with clutch engagement.

Well I found a graph. Luckily gopowersports.com shows a stock vs performance dyno graph on their website when you look at their performance predator engines.

See if I can post it here for reference in case anyone else has the same question later down the road.
predator stock hp.PNG