Looking for Information from Bonanza Experts

Has anyone ever seen/heard of full-chrome Bonanza minibikes set up for Dealers that were fully chromed frames, forks, etc? I'm talking with a seller who claims the unit he has is one of these bikes, missing the Hodaka powerplant unfortunately. To me--the chrome looks questionable as though it was maybe a nickel coating as it is not very shiny. I've done some searching--found nothing unfortunately.

Has anyone ever seen/heard of full-chrome Bonanza minibikes set up for Dealers that were fully chromed frames, forks, etc? I'm talking with a seller who claims the unit he has is one of these bikes, missing the Hodaka powerplant unfortunately. To me--the chrome looks questionable as though it was maybe a nickel coating as it is not very shiny. I've done some searching--found nothing unfortunately.
Might be the Purple Metallic Steen Motorcycle Hodaka 100. Would be my thoughts.

If it was plated there would be sharp edges of nickel at the edge of the rust areas. To clean and electroplate the frame properly so it would hold up against the weather would add a huge cost to the bike. My guess would be that any frames that were done properly would be hit or miss. Kept dry and stored indoors they might still look good after all these years, maybe...

If it was plated there would be sharp edges of nickel at the edge of the rust areas. To clean and electroplate the frame properly so it would hold up against the weather would add a huge cost to the bike. My guess would be that any frames that were done properly would be hit or miss. Kept dry and stored indoors they might still look good after all these years, maybe...
...this was essentially the same thought that I had, as I don’t believe it’s nickel or chrome plated nor ever was. Sadly without any evidence of any chrome bonanza’s ever being built or set out for dealer specialties, I think the current owner was sold on a dream. I wish there was a serial number database that I could prove this from, as I’d like to buy and build a bike but it’s priced at a complete running examples price point.