Looking for Speedway or Arctic cat gas tank.

Spyderdregg

As the title says I'm seeking a gas tank from a Speedway or Arctic cat.Preferably something that's not rusted all to hell,a little rust is fine but definitely something that doesn't leak.Would also like a tank that has a cap(so I don't have to go crazy looking for one :laugh:)just want a cool tank for my lowrider project.Something cooler then a motorized bicycle tank or a whizzer repop tank.:thumbsup:

Lots of Arctic tanks on eBay. Make sure you get the newer style with the mounting flanges attached to the tank, rather than the recessed bolt holes. I might have one for you, along with a cap. I'll look.

Spyderdregg

Lots of Arctic tanks on eBay. Make sure you get the newer style with the mounting flanges attached to the tank, rather than the recessed bolt holes. I might have one for you, along with a cap. I'll look.
Thanks, let me know if ya got something. I'd definitely appreciate it :thumbsup:.I try to avoid ebay if I can but I may have to take a look.I saw the posting for the speedway tank but I don't think it comes with a cap and I'm not sure how hard they are to come by.

Thanks, let me know if ya got something. I'd definitely appreciate it [emoji106].I try to avoid ebay if I can but I may have to take a look.I saw the posting for the speedway tank but I don't think it comes with a cap and I'm not sure how hard they are to come by.
Yeah, Speedway caps are a little bit different. Arctic tanks will work with standard Rupp vented caps. I'll see what I have.