Looking to find Broncco renegade parts

Hi, I am attempting to restore a Broncco Renegade and am I search of parts for it.

Just let me know what you have and I'll try to respond to let you know if I need it or not.
The only good parts I have pretty much is the rolling frame and bars minus the swing arm pivot
I would love to find an aspera engine but that is probably next to impossible or out of my price range.
Any part you have is fair game, because I need more than half the parts, I also need a torque converter too.

Thanks, this is my first post, so I'm still figuring out how to do this without it sounding stupid

dirty66

Hello. I have bought a lot of Fantic Broncco-parts, and among themthere was some parts for Renegade.
I have nos Wheels, pistons, crank shaft, and some other parts. I also have some nice parts for Fantic Broncco Fun Kart TX5
Please tell me if there is anything of interest for you

Best regards
Oyvind

Attachments

Hello. I have bought a lot of Fantic Broncco-parts, and among themthere was some parts for Renegade.
I have nos Wheels, pistons, crank shaft, and some other parts. I also have some nice parts for Fantic Broncco Fun Kart TX5

Best regards
Oyvind
PM Sent.

Hi, I have a 1973 Broncco Renegade that I need a few parts for. Need left front brake lever and the clutch pullet cover. It has the 4 HP Tecumseh patterned engine. 20161007_191736 (1).jpg

Thanks
Kurt Ettenger

Hello Oyvind.

I have a 1972 Broncco Renegade I am looking for parts. Interested in the condition and price of your wheels. Also looking for belt cover, taillight assembly, headlight assembly and headlight switch.

Thanks
Kurt

Best regards
Oyvind
I am interested in the Go Kart parts. I need the little hubcaps and seat. Any steering wheels? Thanks!