Looks like Go power sports bought out Mega Moto

Now, the bike prices are wacky on the MM site, some crazy, some not; how does $899,988.00 for a Mega Max hit ya? ;) The Pro Series is listed at $1,055.99 and I think that may very well be the new price when they are in stock.

Well ,, it's pretty much a definite about GPS handling Mega Moto now.
I have been waiting for a warranty part from Mega Moto for over 2 months now, & just received an e - mail that it was being shipped from Keller Tx.
At the bottom of the e - mail it says ,,
For questions, contact : bob@gopowersports.com
Hmm..... Interesting!
My sister got her check and it said from the place they are located in texas (cant remember the name) and it had the mega moto number on it.
Also when I call their number I get the same employee I have talked to even when mega moto was not gopowersports.

Hmm..... Interesting!
My sister got her check and it said from the place they are located in texas (cant remember the name) and it had the mega moto number on it.
Also when I call their number I get the same employee I have talked to even when mega moto was not gopowersports.
MM site lists a Dallas address, GPS site lists a Keller Address. Maybe GPS kept the MM customer service person you have been talking to. Things are probably in transition, which doesn't happen overnight.

Map.png

MM site lists a Dallas address, GPS site lists a Keller Address. Maybe GPS kept the MM customer service person you have been talking to. Things are probably in transition, which doesn't happen overnight.

View attachment 246764
Yes it was from Dallas.
Good point, they are probably still figuring out stuff.
I’m not saying that I disagree that gps bought mega Moto. I bet gps did but it I was just confused why I would still get something from mega Motos address.

I'll bet GPS bought the rest of MM's inventory and parts. The lady I spoke to on the phone said certain parts can be had through GPS....she said nothing about them buying MM out and building bikes.

Correction....just called GPS. They did in fact buy MM. The guy said they are looking into building the bikes, but only a few models. They looked at the factory and talked to suppliers. Just not sure yet. He did say parts can still be ordered from MM's website, which will still be up and ran by GPS for the time being. Order a part for an MM thru the MM website and GPS will see it and fill the order. I'm glad to hear this since I need parts for my MM-B212, and want to keep seeing the MM machines. The transition is said to happen within the next 30 days!