Lordy Lordy Lordy

Although

Other than the Johny Cash cover song, wasn't any of these other groups even HEARD FROM again.. Not like..

P!nk, not only is her own song writer, but is EXTREMELY popular, with like 6 or 7 almbums, ALL OF EM going platinum..

she is incredibly talented, A LOT OF her songs are VERY GOOD SONGS.. she has something to say, and a great way of saying it..

Not only is she an AMAZING artist, actually (hot), but shes beautiful on the inside.. :biggrin: P!ink is an amazing PERSON.....

I LOVE
the stuff she does.... In life, she collects fast motorcycles and cars..

0:20 twenty seconds in, headbanging whilst drunk driving a riding mower

1:01 the chainsaw dance...

1:50 RARRRRR!!! GRRRLL Power :devil2:

3:01 recycled beer

P!nk - So What - YouTube

Last edited:
"jesus loves you, but Satan gives you cooler stuff" :lol:

Death metal is alrite, I like the music.. i just can't get over all the fake ass growling.. ALWAYS trying to sound evil.. Just sounds like some poser with a corn cob in his butt.. :laugh:

Death Metal would be way better if they use words.. Or just shut up.. :lol:

It's black metal, not death metal. :laugh:

If you listen to it long enough you can understand them (however, Goatwhore has quite clear vocals overall for the genre). Doing vocals like that takes some talent thought. It's very easy to destroy your vocal cords if you don't know what you're doing. It's noise and screaming/growling to most people, but that shit takes talent if you're good at it.

"jesus loves you, but Satan gives you cooler stuff" :lol:
I applaud you on your capitalization.

:wink:

YEAH I know it.. :laugh: I tried a few times when the other guys had their death metal band.. Blood Letting actually got pretty popular for a while.. like mediocre famous or whatever.. :shrug:

Eric is pretty well the only original guy.. They are Devero (spelling??) now... Might as well be gay metal.. Er.. not metal either.. I don't know what ya call it now.. :laugh: Still popular as all hell though.. They do a lot of the big venues..

I'm not saying it doesn't take an assload of talent.. especially the crazy fast guitar riffs...

It just bugs me is all.. :laugh: It makes me violent mosh pitty, but I wanna run up on stage and stab dude in the throat.. :facepalm:

OH... and I didn't purposely capitalize one, and not the other.. that just kinda happened.. :laugh: